Lead Generation Specialist
Think back to school maths. Did you ever struggle to understand a topic? Did you ever flick to the answers section of the textbook and not understand how to get the right answer? Did you ever sit in class and feel like the teacher was moving too fast? Or perhaps you felt like the teacher was moving too slow?
The way we teach maths needs a shake up - and that’s exactly what Mathspace is doing.
Mathspace is an edtech startup specialising in personalised maths education. What makes us so unique is that we can tailor maths programs in real-time based on a student’s strengths and weaknesses. We are the only maths platform worldwide using step-by-step adaptive learning technology, which means that as each student works on Mathspace the program gives them questions that match their level and pace.
We have offices across Australia, the USA and UK. Students use Mathspace worldwide. We’re growing rapidly and we’re looking for an awesome telesales person to join the team!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You'll be the one talking to customers (Heads of Maths and School Principals) and getting insights about their needs - a vital role in our team.
- You know how to prospect and network - mixing outbound calling with well written email communications
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships
- Dedicated to hitting targets with good attention to detail - you will keep track of each new sales lead to ensure they are carried through the stages of the sales cycle
- You will be comfortable with using technology to aid your sales. This includes sales management systems (Pipedrive) and email communications platforms
You are a team player who is adaptable, self-driven and you love the thrill of a fast-paced start-up environment where you are faced with new and exciting challenges everyday.
You also have:
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
What do we offer?
- Be part of a team that is transforming the future of maths education worldwide
- Manage your own time and work under no strict control
- Full training and continuous learning
- Bonus paid for every lead generated
- Good work/life balance
- Work from a funky Surry Hills office
- Enjoy regular team nights out and weekly all-team lunch outings.
- Ping Pong challenges. Come prepared!