Primary Teacher- Mathematics explainer videos- remote role
The successful applicant(s) will be producing screencast explainer videos covering the Year 3 to 6 Mathematics curriculum.
Training will be provided for the tools that we use to make the screencasts. You must be highly proficient with primary school mathematics, have an appreciation for the many possible ways of explaining mathematical concepts and the ability to do so in a clear concise manner suitable for a young child. We're looking to make these videos as engaging as possible, so we're looking for highly energetic passionate people with a humorous, conversational nature to make these videos.
- Excellent understanding of primary level mathematics
- Extensive experience teaching primary mathematics and basic numeracy
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Confident and energetic
- Quality interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to work at least 20 hours a week.
- BONUS: Excellent powerpoint skills
- Flexible work hours, work from home
- Flat hierachy/ management structure
- Fulfillment from knowing you’re playing a crucial role making teachers, parents and students’ lives better.
- Monthly team outings (for Sydney applicants)