Curriculum Specialist (EdTech)
Mathspace is used as a core mathematics learning resource by year 7-12 students all across Australia, and we are currently developing our digital textbooks for the new NSW, QLD Year 11 and 12 mathematics syllabuses that will be implemented in 2019. We are also enhancing our VIC Year 11 and 12 content offering.
With an aim to provide a rigorous and comprehensive textbook resource for our students, we are looking for educators to help us review and build on our textbook question content for the Year 11 and 12 Standard, Advanced, Extension 1 and Extension 2 courses in NSW and the General, Methods and Specialist courses in QLD and VIC.
- Experience in delivering some or all of the Year 11 and 12 courses.
- Detailed knowledge of specific question types that address curriculum outcomes.
- 3+ years of experience in teaching or tutoring the Year 11/12 Mathematics courses in your state.
- Understanding of the new curriculum requirements for your state is an advantage.
- Contribute to a world-class learning resource that is transforming the future of maths education worldwide.
- Manage your own time and have autonomy to write awesome content.
- Full training and professional development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.