Business Development Representative (EdTech)
We are looking for a Full Time dedicated individual to join our growing edtech business - Mathspace. The position is in Sydney, Australia.
We've built an app using adaptive learning technology. This means that Mathspace can can tailor maths programs in real-time based on a student’s strengths and weaknesses. Students are using Mathspace across Australia, the US, the UK and Asia.
The successful person will be a key inside sales & lead generator working with our experienced Business Development team, researching and creating new opportunities for Mathspace in primary and secondary schools. We're open to flexible working hours, as the customer spans across Australia & internationally.
If interested or you have any question, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Nobody will be overlooked!
You'll be the one talking to customers (Heads of Maths and School Principals) and getting insights about their needs - a vital role in our team.
- You know how to prospect and network - mixing outbound calling with well written email communications
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships
- Dedicated to hitting targets with good attention to detail - you will keep track of each new sales lead to ensure they are carried through the stages of the sales cycles
- Be part of a team that is transforming the future of maths education worldwide
- Manage your own time and work under no strict control
- Full training and continuous learning
- Good work/life balance
- Flexible working hours