Technical Support Engineer
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an exciting tech start-up with an established, global user base? Do you love improving systems and processes, to bring ensure users get maximum value from a software product? Do you take pride in delighting customers with every ticket you respond to? If so then this might be the role for you!
We’re looking for our very first dedicated customer support engineer to set the bar on engineering support, set up and apply best practices and an environment of continuous improvement.
Our ideal candidate will have;
- Significant experience in technical support and customer success within a Saas company.
- Great know-how when it comes to CSAT, NPS, customer effort, handling times, sharing customer feedback/issues with product & engineering teams, tickets, etc.
- Experience being the liaison between technical and non-technical stakeholders
- The skills to understand and work through complex processes, and deliver solutions to our customers.
- The smarts to think creatively through challenging new problems, and the ability to build and scale our Customer Support processes.
- A passion for our mission to improve education and vision to establish and be a part of the best support team in the world.
- Experience with Intercom or similar client chat support software
- Using 'DevTools' in a web browser to diagnose issues
- Github/JIRA/Trello/Confluence or similar experience
- Familiarity with database concepts (e.g. SQL Server or Postgress)
- General understanding of web services and REST API
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Strong foundation of basic network functions, standards, and protocols
- Experience using and/or integrating with any of the following:
- Pipedrive, Salesforce, Metabase, Intercom, Zapier
- The chance to use technology to transform and promote Mathematics education, to a huge global audience.
- We host weekly tech talks for all of our staff, where team members take turns to share their specialist knowledge.
- 10 days fully remote working per year. Always fancied that trip around South America but don't have the vacation days? You can use these two weeks to work from anywhere with wifi.
- We partner with pledge1percent.org to donate 1% of time, product and profit to help nonprofits in our community.
- We will offer you 2.5 paid days per year to volunteer with the charity of their choice.