Mathspace is on a growth streak and we need a technical recruiter to join our team to help hiring the next batch of all stars and help to establish and maintain a culture of excellence, respect, selflessness and generally ensuring Mathspace remains a place people love to work.
You'll be hunting for talented, diverse people with a strong focus on awesome developers who want to work for a fast growing mission-driven company. In addition to building on your extensive network we are looking for an innovator to explore creative ways to build long term talent pipelines using a range of different tools and channels.
You will be working closely with the founders and devising your own strategies and implementation plans.
In three months you would have:
- Built a trusted advisory position and relationships with the Hiring Managers and Founders.
- Achieved some quick wins in talent delivery of high end tech and product resources.
- Assumed ownership of our recruitment systems/tooling, and optimised critical processes.
- Developed a good connection with the Mathspace vision and mission; developing a strong command over establishing value for the competitive talent landscape.
- Provide accurate reporting of your results to the founders, hiring leads and created an overarching influence within the team community as leader.
In six months you would have:
- Made strong headway with delivery of open roles and created your own metrics of what success looks like, owning the complete strategic pipelining initiatives.
- Developed talent pooling networks across the local, interstate and international talent that provide a level of predictability for hiring outcomes.
- Partnered with engineering team leads to define and broadcast our engineering team culture.
- 2+ years experience with hiring for hard-to-fill roles in the tech space.
- Experience with growing other tech start-ups teams
- A deep understanding of company culture, and ability to extend our awesome company culture to all new joiners.
- The ability to work independently, with little direction.
- Great team, startup culture, flat hierarchy
- The opportunity to contribute to building a team transforming Mathematics education
- Weekly team lunches, Monthly team outings
- Great creative Surry Hills office