Mathematics Content Developer (eLearning)
Mathspace is a cutting edge eLearning tool used by thousands of schools across Australia, the UK, Asia-Pacific and the US. We put adaptive learning, step by step marking and engaging content into the hands of students across the world.
Get a quick overview of what Mathspace can do here.
Our growing team is looking for more maths enthusiasts to join our Content Developers. You will be responsible for sourcing and creating content for either Senior and Primary Curricula. This includes writing lessons, exercises, questions, solutions and hints to guide students, and creating videos to explain concepts.
You will be joining a passionate group of educators based in Surry Hills a short walk from Central Station.
- Excellent conceptual understanding of either primary or secondary level mathematics
- At least a basic understanding of coding
- Band E4 in HSC Extension Mathematics, or equivalent
- A collaborative and team oriented approach
- Driven when working independently
- Experience in/passion for teaching others
- Confident and energetic
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work full time from our Surry Hills office
- Great creative Surry Hills office
- Relaxed and friendly work environment
- Making a positive impact on teachers, parents and students across the world
- Weekly team lunches
- Team outings